December 19 (Tuesday) 10:00 pm - February 28 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm
The Small Schools Fund allows schools with 50 or less students in regional and remote Queensland to apply for funds up to $5000* per year for curriculum linked projects (inclusive
The Small Schools Fund allows schools with 50 or less students in regional and remote Queensland to apply for funds up to $5000* per year for curriculum linked projects (inclusive of facilitator fees, travel and accommodation). This opportunity allows schools to work collaboratively with an experienced artist to plan and deliver a visual arts incursion (workshop/residency) of your selection to create an arts rich experience for students and the wider school community.
Apply Now (CLOSED)
Please provide us with as much information as possible about the workshop, residency or project you would like delivered. We encourage applicants to be creative in supporting their proposal ie – use of images, video, gifs.
– Alignment with Curriculum
– Distance from Metropolitan Centre
– Justification of Proposal in Application
– Creativity of Proposal Idea
– Ongoing Impact
– Work with Flying Arts collaboratively to plan the incursion through a series of online meetings and phone calls
– Be responsible for liaising with the selected artists leading the incursion
– Provide documentation of the incursion as well as a detailed acquittal report in the format provided by Flying Arts
– Collect and report on feedback regarding the incursion from all school stakeholders
Key Application Dates
Wednesday 28 February – Applications close and are assessed
Monday 19 March – Email notifications sent to applicants regarding outcome and announced online
* Schools are welcome to use this bursary in addition to other funds if planning a larger project.