• Easy image transfer techniques
• Selecting tonal values and marks.. • Which tools make which marks.
• Using linocut to make: artworks on paper, bespoke cards, unique textiles.
19th May, 17th June, 28th July, 19th August & 9th September 9:30am – 4:30pm
$130 (includes GST & morning tea)
$110 incl. GST for the workshop, and $20 materials fee for disposables.
*Bookings close 3 days prior to each workshop date.
Each student will receive:
• Two lino blocks (one to learn on and one to produce their final image)
• Paper for test prints & final prints (Kozo Light and Kozo Natural)
• Calico fabric for test print
A set of quality beginners carving tools to use during the class, Ink, desk protectors, rollers, and cleaning materials will also be provided.
Low odour Turpentine will be used in a well ventilated area. Anyone with any health (asthma) or allergy concerns, please outline your issues on the enrolment form.
• Old clothes or an apron
• A black and white image 15cm
X15cm to carve
(sample images will be available)
Contact Natasha for bookings and for any enquiries regarding the content of the workshop. email@example.com, or via 0423920071.