Developing Your Practice
- How to Write an Artist Biography
- How to Write an Artist CV
- How to Write an Artist Statement
- How to Address the Theme of an Exhibition/Competition
- How to Package Your Work for Freighting
- How to Safely Pack a Painting for Shipping
- How to Photograph Your Work
Practical Art Tips
National Association for the Visual Arts Ltd (NAVA) – Provides advice and resources on a range of different topics linked to the Visual Arts.
Australia Council for the Arts – Australian Government Arts funding and advisory body. Resources for specific artforms and topics.
Arts Law Centre of Australia – Arts Law is the national community legal centre for the arts.
Australian Copyright Council – Information sheets and FAQ’s for copyright creators and users. Legal advice for professional artists and creators.
Australian Taxation Office – Link to taxation information.
Business.gov.au – The Australian Governments principal business resource provides guides and templates.
Web TV Library for Artists and Arts Workers[vimeography id=”5″]
See the whole Web TV library for artists and artworkers on our Flying Arts Vimeo channel.
Are you interested in hooking into one of our live Web TV sessions? See what’s coming up in PD4 Artists.