Flying Arts has two kinds of financial membership available:
- Standard Membership for individuals, groups or corporates which comes with a full range of benefits
- Accredited Membership includes General and Public Liability Insurance in addition to member benefits
Standard membership does not include insurance. For insured options, please view our Accredited Membership.
Members are a valuable part of the Flying Arts family. Members have a keen interest in the arts and cultural life of communities, are ambassadors and advocates for Flying Arts services and play an active role in the Association. The membership year runs from 1st April to 31 March. Those joining after 30 September each year will receive a pro rata rate. Standard membership is also available with concession, group and corporate options. More Information
Accredited Membership (includes insurance)
New Accredited Members
The Accredited Membership and General Liability Insurance package is offered to artists and arts workers engaged in activities related to professional practice.
Apply for a policy covering your practice activity:
- Visual artists, designers, craft practitioners, curators and registrars
- Installers and conservators
- Arts administrators and arts project coordinators
- Multidisciplinary practitioners
The membership year runs from 1st October to 1 October. Those joining after 1 November each year will receive a pro rata rate that will provide cover until 1 October of the current policy year. More Information
All Flying Arts financial members can access the full range of membership benefits. Benefits include discounts with our retail partners, reduced workshop fees, voting rights at our Annual General Meeting and more. View Member Benefits