Digital Engagement Project Coordinator
- Fixed term contract (approx. 1-2 days/week) until end October 2022
- Exciting project opportunity for Flying Arts 50th Anniversary
Download the position description
Flying Arts Alliance is seeking a motivated Digital Engagement Project Coordinator to effectively coordinate the Flying Arts 50th Anniversary project. The contractor will liaise and build relationships with key artists, educators and stakeholders across Queensland to coordinate, curate and create content for an online platform to be launched in October 2021.
Under the direction of the Program Team Lead and reporting to the Executive Officer, the position is responsible for liaison with artists, arts workers, educators and community stakeholders to request and create content and coordinate online virtual room experiences (online platform has already been sourced).
This contract role will suit an organised and flexible digital marketing and communications professional or digital content creator who thrives in a fast-paced team environment with exceptional attention to detail. Your interpersonal skills and professionalism will support your outward-facing work, communicating fluently with a diverse range of stakeholders and third-party platform developers.
What you will need to have to be successful:
- Qualifications in Marketing and Communications or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in digital content creation/development
- Experience with project coordination with fixed deliverables
- Experience in engaging and managing diverse clients and third parties in a project
- Exceptional administration, organisational and time management skills
- High level interpersonal communication skills and first-class customer service ethos
- High level computer software proficiency with Microsoft 365 suite and digital platforms
- High level written communications including report writing and data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small dynamic and agile team
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and share knowledge
If you are an exceptional digital content creator and project coordinator with a passion for the visual and regional arts and sharing great stories about arts and culture, and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to our Executive Officer, Kerryanne Farrer by COB 26th July, 2021 at email@example.com.