- Part time role (3 days/week)
- Administration match making for visual arts and arts business
Flying Arts Alliance is seeking a motivated ‘By Request’ Program Lead to effectively lead, plan and administrate the ‘By Request’ professional development program for artists and arts workers, young artists, educators, schools and communities.
This annual program delivers workshops, residencies, training and projects to metropolitan, regional, rural and remote Queensland. Key clients include local government, schools, youth services, cultural organisations, community services et al. As the ‘By Request’ Program Lead, you will work both independently under the direction of the Executive Officer and as a member of the Program team to grow, plan, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the By Request Program.
You will be adept at processing enquiries from clients/customers, while managing a team of touring artists and facilitators to deliver a diverse range of visual arts and art business and management workshops, training and projects to all corners of the state. Key clients include: schools, local government, youth services, art groups, cultural organisations and community services.
This business building role will suit an organised and flexible multi-tasker who thrives in a database heavy environment with exceptional attention to detail. Your interpersonal skills and professionalism will support your outward-facing work, communicating fluently with a diverse range of stakeholders, to deliver a core program of Flying Arts Alliance.
What you will need to have to be successful:
- Tertiary qualifications in the Arts/Arts Administration or 3-5 years’ experience as an Arts Administrator
- Experience in workshop/event/project coordination, facilitation and logistics
- High level knowledge and understanding of visual arts practice, arts business, arts project management and arts education
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- First class customer service ethos and high level communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small dynamic and agile team, to work collaboratively and share knowledge
If you are an extraordinary arts administrator, with a passion for the visual arts and supporting the creative life of Queenslanders, and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to our Executive Officer, Kerryanne Farrer by 9th August, 2020 at email@example.com.