Flying Arts Program Team Lead
- Full time role (5 days/week)
- Team leadership and program delivery opportunity
Flying Arts Alliance is seeking a motivated Program Team Lead to effectively lead, plan and administrate key visual and regional arts professional development programs.
Under the direction of the Executive Officer and supported by the Operations Lead, the position is responsible for planning, coordinating and administering key visual arts and professional development programs. As the leader of the Program team, work collaboratively with the By Request Program Lead, Marketing & Communications Coordinator and contract Project Coordinators to deliver seamless programs for artists, arts workers, young artists, educators and creative communities.
You will be adept at multi-tasking and programming, while managing a team of programming staff to deliver a diverse range of visual arts and professional development workshops, short courses and projects to all corners of the state. As the Program Team Lead you will run meetings, report on progress, risk and recommendations and manage a portfolio budget.
This team leadership role will suit an organised and flexible arts programmer who thrives in a fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail. Your interpersonal skills and professionalism will support your outward-facing work, communicating fluently with a diverse range of stakeholders, to deliver a core program of Flying Arts Alliance while overseeing all other programs.
What you will need to have to be successful:
- Tertiary qualifications in arts administration, arts education, creative industries or similar
- 5 years’ experience in programming, workshop facilitation and/or project coordination in the visual arts sector, arts education or related industry
- 3-5 years’ experience with project management and/or CRM systems
- Experience in contract preparation, budget management and report writing
- Experience in program marketing and promotions and presenting to external audiences
- Track record in supervising and leading small teams to achieve and exceed set KPIs
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- High level computer software proficiency
- High level written and interpersonal communication skills
- First class customer service ethos
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small dynamic and agile team
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and share knowledge
If you are an extraordinary team leader and arts administrator with a passion for the visual and regional arts and supporting the creative life of Queenslanders, and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to our Executive Officer, Kerryanne Farrer by 5pm, 26th July, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.