Art Enquirer at the IMA
6 (Monday) 9:00 am - 10 (Friday) 12:00 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time
Art Enquirer is a critical art writing program that provides insight into the inner workings of the arts industry. It is a must for any student considering a career or
Art Enquirer is a critical art writing program that provides insight into the inner workings of the arts industry. It is a must for any student considering a career or further study in visual arts.
Students will have the opportunity to virtually:
– Tour a variety of digital art platforms
– See behind the scenes at studios of professional working artists
– Engage in discussion on careers in the arts, art writing and curatorial practice
– Work with industry mentors to hone their skills in critical art writing
– Connect with like-minded students from across the state
Following the 5-morning virtual program delivered across Google Classroom and ClickMeeting, students will be mentored through an ongoing editorial process. Completed essays will be published by the Institute of Modern Art (IMA). See previous editions of the publication below.
Registrations close June 26.
Monday 6 – Friday 10 July, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Year 11 – 12
Day Students: $150 for 5 days
Registration Bursaries are available thanks to the generosity of Brian Tucker. Bursaries are limited in number and are provided on a needs basis. Please email the Scheduled Program Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The digital version of Art Enquirer 2019 is available for viewing below.
2018 Art Enquirer Publication