RAF Community Workshop - Bundaberg
(Friday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my time
Bundaberg Regional Galleries
1 Barolin St, Bundaberg Central QLD 4670
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) is an Australian Government program designed to benefit regional and remote arts practitioners, arts workers, audiences and communities. The fund is provided
The Regional Arts Fund (RAF) is an Australian Government program designed to benefit regional and remote arts practitioners, arts workers, audiences and communities. The fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia and is administered in Queensland by Flying Arts Alliance.
Join Flying Arts Alliance to learn how to access and apply for for RAF funding to support your project, professional development or initiative.
This event coincides with the opening week of RAF funded exhibition ‘Colour and Response’ showing at Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery.
This is a walk-up event – there is no need to register prior to attending.
For venue enquiries, please contact Bundaberg Regional Art Gallery.
Topics will include:
– Available RAF Funding streams, including Community Project Grants (CPGs) and Quick Response Grants (QRGs)
– Working out if you are eligible for RAF funding
– Addressing assessment criteria
– How to apply for RAF through SmartyGrants
– How to create and balance a budget for your proposed RAF funded project or initiative
Participants are invited to stay after the presentation for networking and to ask any questions.