21 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 22 (Sunday) 5:00 pm AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my time
TAFE QLD Southbank Campus
66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
This weekend intensive workshop is designed for mid-career artists and arts workers (15+ years of professional experience). Examine your career and goals and make plans for the next stage
This weekend intensive workshop is designed for mid-career artists and arts workers (15+ years of professional experience). Examine your career and goals and make plans for the next stage of your career. Work with an industry career mentor and your peers to share ideas and knowledge, build a staged plan for your business, and redefine your work goals and tasks for the next few years.
At the end of this workshop you will walk away with:
- New career or business goals and tasks
- A long-term vision for your future work
- A network of peers to connect with and potentially collaborate with
- An experience of working through a creative process to build a new perspective on your work and career.
Participants to Bring:
- Pen and paper or laptop for note-taking and writing.
- Own water bottle and specialised food if required.
- Lunch and snack will be provided. No coffee and tea available – but there are several coffee shops within a short walk of the venue if you need some caffeine.
Cathryn Lloyd is a facilitator, creativity coach, educator and holds a doctoral degree in Creative Industries (DCI). She is the Founder and Director of Maverick Minds, a creative professional development consultancy that designs powerful and flexible learning experiences to shift thinking, gain new perspectives and create positive change. She has extensive experience across the creative industries, arts, business, management, and education. With an arts and design background, she brings a multi-disciplinary learning approach to her work, drawing on experiential, arts-based and action learning methodologies and processes to create purposeful learning environments.
Where to Next..? was originally co-founded with the National Association for Visual Arts.