Become a 500 Club Donor today and help transform Queensland communities through enriching visual arts programs.
For over 47 years, Flying Arts Alliance has worked to connect, inspire, educate and engage artists and communities from across Queensland through enriching arts experiences, programs and services. The Flying Arts 500 Club is a valued circle of donors who substantially support our mission to provide a creative life for all Queenslanders.
Your annual donation of $500 to our ‘Art for Life’ fund via the 500 Club will make a direct impact on thousands of artists, educators, young people, communities and schools.
Your $500 donation helps to support and forward our most important initiatives, such as:
- the Major Prize of our signature event, the Queensland Regional Art Awards. The Queensland Regional Art Awards provides regional artists with a substantial opportunity for recognition and exposure;
- residencies for high-school aged artists from rural, regional and remote Queensland as part of our Artiz program; and
- our Small Schools Programs, which provides bespoke arts and educational workshops to schools of 50 students or less to benefit our youngest and most isolated communities members. Please see our Small Schools Newsletter for information on our most recent programs.
Please make a tax-deductible donation of $500 today and make a difference to Queensland’s artists and creative communities.
In thanks for your generosity as a 500 Club Donor, you will:
- Receive updates on how YOUR donations are making a difference
- Receive invitations to Flying Arts VIP and other special events and exhibition launches such as Art at Toonarbin
- Be listed as a 500 Club donor in the Flying Arts Annual Report*
- Be listed as a 500 Club donor* on pages of 500 Club donor supported activities
- Receive^ regular Flying Arts e-news bulletins, Queensland Regional Art Awards program and other communications
It only takes a few minutes to donate, but can make a lifetime of difference.
Thank you for providing a creative life for our Queensland artists and communities!
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or want to recommend others to donate to the 500 Club.
Flying Arts Alliance is listed in the Registration of Cultural Organisations, and has Deductible Gift Recipient and Tax Charity Concession status. All donation above $2 are tax deductible.
Your contribution will directly support programs and activities in schools and communities in regional and remote areas. All donations will be recognised and receipted. Alternatively, call the office on 07 3216 1322 for EFT details.
* only if donor wishes to be publicly acknowledged
^ optional – only if donor wishes to receive enews bulletins
Ravenswood State School students at the iconic Railway Hotel during their Plein Air Drawing Workshop with Flying Arts Facilitator, Lee FullARTon. Photographer: L. FullARTon
Ravenswood State School student participant, Dallas Easton, during a plein air Drawing Workshop with Flying Arts Facilitator, Lee FullARTon. Photographer: L. FullARTon
Ravenswood State School student participants and Flying Arts Facilitator, Lee FullARTon.