This information outlines the COVID-19 Safe Event Plan responsibilities of Flying Arts Alliance staff to keep our community safe and healthy during Flying Arts Events.
The health, wellbeing and safety of our clients, staff and community is our number one priority. Flying Arts staff will be responsible for ensuring COVID-19 Safe Event Guidelines are adhered to during our events.
We are committed to working closely with our Flying Arts Facilitators, our colleagues in other delivery organisations and with our event attendees to adhere to the directions of Queensland Health, the Australian Government Department of Health and the World Health Organization (WHO), and other relevant authorities.
Flying Arts staff will be implementing the following procedures:
- Providing all organisers and facilitators with a copy of the COVID-19 Safe Plan prior to events, including:
- COVID-19 Safe Event Checklist
- Compliance signage
- pertinent Government fact sheets.
- Outlining contractual Clause for event organisers and facilitators regarding staff COVID-19 safety
- Collect sign in and questionnaire lists completed during the event. All records will be kept private and will remain be accessible if required by a Queensland Health representative or enforcement officer.