Benefits for financial members of the Association include:
- 2 x $25 rebate vouchers for standard workshop fees per year (rebate is calculated off the full cost of the workshop)
- Savings/Discounts from participating Retail Associates (see below)
- Discounted entry fee for Queensland Regional Arts Awards and selected events
- Discounted workshop fees for Flying Arts PD4Artist and PD4Educators workshops
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting
- Receipt of regular e-news bulletins containing the latest Flying Arts program events, industry hot topics and case studies, residencies, grants, awards and prizes, jobs and opportunities, as well as a range of special promotions and give-aways.
- Ability to submit members news
- Other benefits as may arise
Submit Members News
Do you have an upcoming exhibition, workshop or event you are involved in or are hosting? Flying Arts members are invited to submit their news to be featured on the Flying Arts website.
Through its partnerships and associations Flying Arts is also able to offer access to a complete range of art materials and supplies, framing services and art books and merchandise at very competitive prices to our valued members. Please support our Business Associates, to help support us.
Please present your membership card when accessing any of these services.
Mantra Group Brisbane Properties (Including The Johnson)
Members Benefit: 10% off the Mantra Daily Rate at all Mantra Group Brisbane properties. The discounted rates are available immediately until 31 December 2018.
Mantra Group Brisbane properties include: The Johnson, FV by Peppers, Mantra Richmont Hotel, Mantra On Edward, Mantra Terrace Hotel, Mantra On Queen, Mantra On The Quay, Mantra Midtown, Mantra On Mary, Mantra South Bank and Breakfree Fortitude Valley.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to access this benefit.
Members Benefit: 15% discount on best room rates when staying at the TRYP Fortitude Valley Hotel
So You Want to be an Artist (& still be able to eat)
“Being an artist is… about building a business career from your creative talents”.
This book is is a guide to the crazy world that is the arts, written and compiled by eleven emerging writers, in consultation with key arts and business organisations. It’s jam packed with useful information in bite sized chunks. It is geared toward emerging artists and arts workers across all disciplines.
$25 including postage & handling ($20 Members)
$20 pick up only from the office
From River Beds to Shearing Sheds – 30 years with Flying Arts
The Story of one man’s dream to give people living in outback Queensland the same opportunity to study fine art as the people in the city – helping them overcome the mental isolation of life in the bush.”
$24 including postage & handling
$19 pick up only from the office