By Request Programs
Workshops and projects are available on-demand, and can be booked on behalf of creative communities such as groups, festivals, local government and organisations. The opportunities listed here can be delivered by our Flying Arts Artist and Facilitator Team anywhere across Queensland.
Flying Arts is a full service organisation. Our fees are fully inclusive of artist/facilitator fees, travel, accommodation, insurances and allowances. Any required materials are charged at cost and will be approximated in your quote. We aim to provide you with the best possible service at the best possible price.
Visual Arts Workshops and Projects
Statewide + Online
Let us deliver your next visual arts workshop! Book a standard offering, or we can tailor the activity to all levels, age groups and sectors of the community. In most locations, workshops are available on a half day, full day or two day basis; residencies and art projects are available at three days or longer.
Offerings can be adapted for:
- Young People
- Primary/Secondary School Aged
- Artist Professional Development
Levels aimed at:
Arts Business and Management Workshops
Statewide + Online
These professional development workshops are mostly delivered as one day modules and can be paired to make a program of two or more days. Book a workshop to teach participants a diverse range of arts business and arts management skills.
Workshops are available to assist:
- Artists and Artsworkers
- Organisations and Groups
- Projects, Events and Festivals
Curator By Request
Galleries and art groups can access a skilled, experienced curator to work with your creative community to design and develop exhibitions or installations. Three models are available:
- Mentor Curator for art groups or local galleries seeking assistance to develop a new body of work for exhibition
- Community Curator for festivals or community groups seeking assistance to develop a community project or exhibition
- Exhibition Curator for art galleries or art groups seeking assistance with the installation management of an existing exhibition
Let us know of your interest on behalf of your creative community at email@example.com
Connecting Arts with School Curriculum
Galleries are invited to submit their interest to host a free Connecting Arts with School Curriculum workshop for artists and teachers in their region. The program explores the value and benefit of teacher and artist collaboration in addressing arts and non-arts curriculum in the classroom.
Exhibitions By Request
Flying Arts has a number of touring exhibitions available to book throughout the year. For exhibition bookings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Flying Arts has extensive experience in developing and delivering arts projects and services throughout regional and remote Queensland. Talk to us about our range of consulting services for:
- Policy, planning and art project development
- Assistance with project coordination and management
- Advice and assistance with public art policy and planning