Strategic Marketing with Elliott Bledsoe
(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time
Marketing an arts practice requires both creativity and strategy. It can be hard to remain authentic in your voice and storytelling when posting photographs, developing copy and sharing updates across
Marketing an arts practice requires both creativity and strategy. It can be hard to remain authentic in your voice and storytelling when posting photographs, developing copy and sharing updates across the various marketing platforms. Learning how to explain your work and connect to an audience in a way that articulates the value of your work is a challenging but essential part of being an artist.
In this online session, Elliott Bledsoe, well regarded arts marketing consultant working across Australia will introduce attendees to marketing strategies that optimise communications efforts – whether in-person, online or both.
Elliott will cover the key topics:
- How to create a clear and authentic voice for marketing.
- Strategies for identifying an audience, their platforms and preferences for engagement.
- General ideas for content creation.
- General tips for prioritising marketing in your arts practice.
Elliott will also provide resources for further information and support.
What to expect
This webinar is best suited to artists and arts workers. Attendees can expect to:
- Gain confidence using marketing as a tool for strategic arts business development.
- Understand how to use basic elements of social media, print, email and PR marketing, while identifying what’s best for the intended purpose.
- Strategies for remaining consistent to grow and sustain your intended audience.
Image credit: Nike Savas, Rally, 2014. Installation view, Art Gallery NSW. Photo: Elliott Bledsoe.