This information is for participants and volunteers involved in face-to-face workshops and events with Flying Arts to comply with the COVID-19 Safe Event Plan guidelines.
Please read the following participant guidelines. Participants will be asked to leave a Flying Arts event if they do not comply with the COVID-19 Safe Event Plan. Thank you for your cooperation to keep our community safe.
Download the Participants Info Sheet
If you feel unwell or uncomfortable attending a Flying Arts event face-to-face please contact the even organiser and our team will assist you.
The current guidelines for workplaces and workshops (until 22nd January) are:
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, except in your home, and in indoor workplaces (where you can’t socially distance).
- Facilitator and participants must maintain the physical distancing requirements of 1 person per 2m2
- Events/workshops – 500 people or less – must comply with a COVID Safe Event Checklist, no further approval needed.
Please read the following volunteer guidelines. Volunteers will be required to follow COVID-19 Safe Event procedures during Flying Arts events. If a volunteer is seen in violation of these guidelines they may be asked to leave the event.
Download the Volunteers Info Sheet
If you feel unwell in the days before the event please contact the event organiser and seek medical assistance.
For further information or enquiries about the COVID-19 Safe Event Plan please contact the Flying Arts Staff member responsible for your event. Call 07 3216 1322 or email a staff member below.
- Program Team Lead Madeline Brewer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Request Lead Recruiting: email@example.com