(Sunday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time
TAFE QLD Southbank Campus
66 Ernest Street, South Brisbane, QLD, 4101
This workshop is suitable for people new to social media and those needing assistance in adapting to digital changes, and participants will be provided with techniques to communicate their
This workshop is suitable for people new to social media and those needing assistance in adapting to digital changes, and participants will be provided with techniques to communicate their creative work following the recent rise in digital marketing content and social media.
At the end of this workshop you will walk away with:
- An understanding of the online platforms Facebook and Instagram.
- Some basic skills in using online platforms including social media and “starter” websites.
- An understanding of the key differences between branding and marketing.
- How to “invite” audience engagement.
- Resources to help you understand how branding looks and marketing works online, specifically using social media.
- And you will understand your ideal audience, the perceived value they get from being your consumer, and tools best suited for your practice to reach them.
Participants to bring:
- A laptop or iPad to work on, and own notepad and pens.
- Own water bottle and lunch. There are food outlets within a short walk of the venue if preferred.
Please note: Flying Arts cannot provide lunch or snacks at this time.
Amber Lenoy is the Digital Marketing Coordinator for the State Communication Office for RASN (Regional Arts Services Network). A young First Nations creative with a background in design, creating digital content and specialising in both print and online marketing, Amber is looking forward to using her skills to contribute to making art more accessible across Queensland.